RULES OF ENTRY FOR THE 2023 AWARD
- Publishers should ensure that all submissions satisfy the criteria given above.
- Each publisher may submit up to five books.
- The publisher should initially submit 3 copies of each book – one for the Chair of Judges, Julia Eccleshare, one for the Administrator, Andrea Reece and one for Jane Churchill. Please send the book(s) for consideration direct, complete with the submission form(s) to the addresses below.
- Publishers whose books are subsequently selected for the wider Judging panel will be asked to submit the successful titles to the other Judges on the panel during January 2022.
- Books should be submitted no later than Monday 28th November 2022.
- There will be a charge of £250 per title for books shortlisted for this Award.
- All correspondence should be with the Administrator only.
- Publishers must share with the Branford Boase Award contact details of the shortlisted authors within a week of request.
Please send one copy of each submission to:
30 Winton Avenue
37 Oak Village
80 Naunton Lane
PLEASE MARK PARCELS: BRANFORD BOASE AWARD SUBMISSION